- select your business activity (see below)
- select your legal form
- register your trade name
- apply for an Initial Approval Certificate
- rent/buy commercial premises
- obtain special licensing approvals (if required)
- Only then can you be granted a full trade licence. The next few pages cover these how-tos in detail.
- Register with the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ADCCI) (some small businesses and artisans exempt)
- Apply for an establishment immigration card
- Apply for an establishment labour card
- Apply for immigration and individual labour cards
Latest NewsView More
We’re less than a month away from the launch of the capital’s second annual Mother of the Nation Festi...
The 2017 rendition of Abu Dhabi Festival is now well under way, and the inspiring Picture This! event is back for its...
In line with the UAE government’s push to promote sustainable living, Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is b...
It’s the most important meal of the day and, in Abu Dhabi, it can also be the most delicious! We’ve put t...
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, hosting visitors from abroad or just want to get the whole gang ...