- Local service agent must be a UAE national
- Company owned 100% by UAE nationals
What to bring
- Passport and Resident ID of business owner and local service agent (copies)
- Local Service Agent Agreement is drawn up and authenticated by a notary public
- Contract is signed by both parties
- Agreement is ready to be submitted in all procedures for setting up a company
Latest NewsView More
We’re less than a month away from the launch of the capital’s second annual Mother of the Nation Festi...
The 2017 rendition of Abu Dhabi Festival is now well under way, and the inspiring Picture This! event is back for its...
In line with the UAE government’s push to promote sustainable living, Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is b...
It’s the most important meal of the day and, in Abu Dhabi, it can also be the most delicious! We’ve put t...
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, hosting visitors from abroad or just want to get the whole gang ...