If you do not have a sponsor, you can contact the Advocates Law Firm (theadvocates.ae) which has a recommended list.
- Sponsor must either be a UAE national or a company that is 100%-owned by UAE nationals
- Setting up an LLC or public/private shareholding company
What to bring
- Passport and Resident ID of business owner and sponsor (copies)
- Attested Memorandum of Association (original and copy)
- Attested articles of association (original and copy)
- Passports of all board members or partners (copy)
- Letter from DED to certify sponsor is UAE national
- A contract (Local Agency Agreement) is signed by both parties and notarised
- Legalise the contract if setting up a branch office
- Get contract authenticated at the UAE embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Translate contract into Arabic
- Seal contract with notary public of Abu Dhabi Courts
- Contract is ready to be submitted in all procedures for setting up a company
Latest NewsView More
We’re less than a month away from the launch of the capital’s second annual Mother of the Nation Festi...
The 2017 rendition of Abu Dhabi Festival is now well under way, and the inspiring Picture This! event is back for its...
In line with the UAE government’s push to promote sustainable living, Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is b...
It’s the most important meal of the day and, in Abu Dhabi, it can also be the most delicious! We’ve put t...
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, hosting visitors from abroad or just want to get the whole gang ...