- Aged 18 or older
- UAE resident
What to bring
- Completed and signed Company PO Box Service application form, with company stamp. (Download form online from epg.gov.ae or emiratespost.gov.ae)
- Passport with Resident ID (one copy)
- Trade licence (one copy)
- Annual fees
- Vary according to the bundle you select and range from Dhs.750 (company PO Box Light) up to Dhs.12,000 (Ezimail Gold bundle). Fees are calculated on a pro-rata basis. Running from 1 January to 31 December, the rate decreases each month.
- Select post office where you would like to rent a company mailbox
- Submit all documents and fees
- Company is assigned a box number immediately
- Your PO Box key will be given to you on the spot at the branch
- Username and password will be assigned to track post online
- Track your received post online or by text message
- Renew your PO Box online at epg.gov.ae or emiratespost.ae
Latest NewsView More
We’re less than a month away from the launch of the capital’s second annual Mother of the Nation Festi...
The 2017 rendition of Abu Dhabi Festival is now well under way, and the inspiring Picture This! event is back for its...
In line with the UAE government’s push to promote sustainable living, Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is b...
It’s the most important meal of the day and, in Abu Dhabi, it can also be the most delicious! We’ve put t...
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, hosting visitors from abroad or just want to get the whole gang ...