- UAE resident
- Trade licence
- Domain names must:
- have minimum of two and a maximum of 63 characters
- begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number
- use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e., a-z, A-Z), numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these
- neither begin with, nor end with a dash
- not contain a dash in the third and fourth positions (e.g. ab- -cd.ae)
- not include a space (e.g. ab cd.ae)
What to bring
- Passport with residence visa of company owner or sponsor (copies)
- Trade licence signed by power of attorney (copy)
- Required domain name
- Company stamp
- Download domain name application form at etisalat.ae or du.ae
- Pay fees, which range from Dhs.150 for one year for a .ae address to Dhs.750 for five years
Latest NewsView More
We’re less than a month away from the launch of the capital’s second annual Mother of the Nation Festi...
The 2017 rendition of Abu Dhabi Festival is now well under way, and the inspiring Picture This! event is back for its...
In line with the UAE government’s push to promote sustainable living, Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is b...
It’s the most important meal of the day and, in Abu Dhabi, it can also be the most delicious! We’ve put t...
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, hosting visitors from abroad or just want to get the whole gang ...