- Use the activities search at dedabudhabi..ae to find out if your business needs special approval – and from which government body/bodies
- For a list of business activities and related ministries, visit registration and licensing ‘external approval’ at dedabudhabi.ae
What To Bring
- Completed Initial Approval Form from the DED
- Financial guarantee from an Abu Dhabi bank (if required)
- Take your paperwork and application form to the relevant authorities to request the NOCs
- Submit NOCs with other paperwork required for trade licence to DED
- This process needs to take place once you have submitted your initial trade licence and trade name applications
- Once the business type is approved by the Ministry of Economy, the DED can approve your full trade licence
Latest NewsView More
We’re less than a month away from the launch of the capital’s second annual Mother of the Nation Festi...
The 2017 rendition of Abu Dhabi Festival is now well under way, and the inspiring Picture This! event is back for its...
In line with the UAE government’s push to promote sustainable living, Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is b...
It’s the most important meal of the day and, in Abu Dhabi, it can also be the most delicious! We’ve put t...
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, hosting visitors from abroad or just want to get the whole gang ...