The ADCCI carries out a variety of activities to serve the business community in Abu Dhabi, such as registering members, recording information and statistics on companies, attesting members, guiding members and facilitating members’ contacts with industry members to support local and international business networks.
Free zone companies can choose to register and be listed in the ADCCI’s directory and use its services.
Membership is valid for one year. Check the abudhabichamber.ae for further information.
- Trade licence issued by DED or free zone
- Commercial or industrial premises in Abu Dhabi
- Business in operation
- Sound credit rating 10 years prior to application
- No theft, fraud or forgery convictions 10 years prior to application
What to bring
- Passport of the partners/attorney (copy)
- Signature card, sealed and signed by the manager/ licensee/attorney/ partners
- Trade licence (copy)
- Passport of the licensee/attorney (copy)
- Duly attested power of attorney, if applicable (copy)
- Memorandum of Association, notarised and attested (copy)
- Complete and submit application form for membership
- Annual fee (varies) is calculated; pay required fees
- A certificate of membership is issued (you can request an English version)
Latest NewsView More
We’re less than a month away from the launch of the capital’s second annual Mother of the Nation Festi...
The 2017 rendition of Abu Dhabi Festival is now well under way, and the inspiring Picture This! event is back for its...
In line with the UAE government’s push to promote sustainable living, Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is b...
It’s the most important meal of the day and, in Abu Dhabi, it can also be the most delicious! We’ve put t...
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, hosting visitors from abroad or just want to get the whole gang ...