- New Year: 1 Jan 2015 (fixed)
- Mawlid Al Nabee: 3 Jan 2015 (moon)
- Lailat Al Mi’raj: 16 May 2015 (moon)
- Eid Al Fitr: (3 days) 17 July 2015 (moon)
- Arafat Day: 22 Sept 2015 (moon)
- Eid Al Adha: (3 days) 23 Sept 2015 (moon)
- Islamic New Year: 15 Oct 2015 (moon)
- UAE National Day: (1 or 2 days) 2 Dec 2015 (fixed)
- New Year: 1 Jan 2016 (fixed)
- Mawlid Al Nabee: 11 Dec 2016 (moon)
- Lailat Al Mi’raj: 5 May 2016 (moon)
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...