An SMS will be sent to your mobile device to remind you to top up your balance on your Salik card when your remaining credit is getting close to violation point. You must top up a Salik account before you use all credit or you’ll face an unpleasant Dhs.50 fine every time you pass a toll. Topping up your card, however, is a simple procedure. Salik top-up scratch cards can be bought from petrol stations and banks, or you can simply recharge your credit online at salik.ae.
- You have already purchased and registered your Salik tag.
- Cash or credit card to top up your account.
- Buy top-up scratch cards from participating petrol stations and banks and follow the instructions on the card.
- You can review your Salik account by visiting salik.ae and top up your account with a credit card.
- Register your credit card details with the mPay app, then you can send an SMS to 4488 to receive account updates, pay fines and recharge your Salik account.
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...