Before you move
- Get your education certificates and important documents attested (see Notarising & attesting documents in your home country).
- Inform banks, building societies and the tax office about your move.
- Speak to your pension company to see if moving to Dubai affects your pension plan.
- Research schools for children well in advance and get your child’s name on the waiting list.
- Get information about the different neighbourhoods you might want to live in (pick up a copy of Explorer’s Dubai Residents’ Guide).
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...