A company must apply for an establishment immigration card or a new immigration computer card. This card files your company with the GDRFA. Issued for three years, it allows a company to recruit staff from abroad and apply for foreign investors, partners and employment visas.
- Company has already obtained its trade licence.
What to bring
- Partners list for LLC company
- Copy of Memorandum of Association (MOA) for LLC company.
- Passport and Jinsiyya (family book) of local sponsor (if applicable).
- Passport of local service agent or UAE national sponsor.
- Passport of partners for LLC company (copies).
- Passport photo of sponsors and partners
- Tenancy contract (copy)
- Location map in Arabic
- Owner’s degree certificates (notarised and legalised).
- E-signature card copy of sponsor and authorised signatories (if any).
- Dhs.2,000 application fee
- Ministry of Labour Tas’heel Centre
- Application submitted by owner, partner or public relations officer (PRO) with fee.
- Complete relevant documents
- Authorised person must sign the forms and seal with company stamp.
- If urgent, establishment card can be collected on same day.
- If not, pay for a courier (Dhs.20) to receive the establishment card in three working days.
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...