- Commercial licences cover all kinds of trading activity.
- Professional licences cover professions, services, craftsmen and artisans.
- Industrial licences are for establishing industrial or manufacturing activities.
- select your business activity (see below)
- select your legal form
- register your trade name
- apply for an Initial Approval Certificate
- rent/buy commercial premises
- obtain special licensing approvals (if required)
- Register with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI) (some small businesses and artisans exempt).
- Apply for an establishment immigration card.
- Apply for an establishment labour card.
- Apply for immigration and individual labour cards.
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...