Anyone setting up a sole proprietorship, civil business or a branch office must appoint a local service agent, which is essentially a sponsor. Unlike a UAE national sponsor required for a limited liability company (LLC), a local service agent is paid a fixed fee only for their services and does not receive any commission or profits from the branch office.
- Local service agent must be a UAE national.
- Company owned 100% by UAE nationals.
What to bring
- Passport and Resident ID of business owner and local service agent (copies).
- Local Service Agent Agreement is drawn up and authenticated by a notary public.
- Contract is signed by both parties.
- Agreement is ready to be submitted in all procedures for setting up a company.
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...