You will need to organise a company PO Box as part of the set-up procedure. All mail is sent to a PO Box address, registered at your company premises. You can rent an annual company mailbox, and then use the Empost courier service and choose from a variety of bundles (‘Ezimail’) depending on the volumes of post arriving locally, from overseas or from further afield. The bundles include domestic courier services, weekly pick-up services and discounts on domestic unaddressed mail.
- Aged 18 or older
- UAE resident
- Completed and signed Company PO Box Service application form, with company stamp. (Download form online from epg.gov.ae or emiratespost.gov.ae).
- Passport with Resident ID (one copy)
- Trade licence (one copy)
- Annual fees
- Vary according to the bundle you select and range from Dhs.750 (company PO Box Light) up to Dhs.12,000 (Ezimail Gold bundle). Fees are calculated on a pro-rata basis. Running from 1 January to 31 December, the rate decreases each month.
- Emirates Post branches
- Select post office where you would like to rent a company mailbox.
- Submit all documents and fees.
- Company is assigned a box number immediately.
- Your PO Box key will be given to you on the spot at the branch.
- Username and password will be assigned to track post online.
- Track your received post online or by text message.
- Renew your PO Box online at epg.gov.ae or emiratespost.ae.
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...