You can register your domain name through Etisalat (etisalat.ae) which handles domain name registration through UAEnic (United Arab Emirates Network Information Center), or through du (du.ae) which is an accredited registrar of the .ae Domain Administration (.aeDA). It can also register other top-level domains such as those ending with .com and .net.
- UAE resident
- Trade licence
- Have minimum of two and a maximum of 63 characters.
- Begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number.
- Use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e., a-z, A-Z), numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these.
- Neither begin with, nor end with a dash.
- Not contain a dash in the third and fourth positions (e.g. ab- -cd.ae).
- Not include a space (e.g. ab cd.ae).
- Passport with residence visa of company owner or sponsor (copies).
- Trade licence signed by power of attorney (copy).
- Required domain name
- Company stamp
- Download domain name application form at etisalat.ae or du.ae.
- Pay fees, which range from Dhs.150 for one year for a .ae address to Dhs.750 for five years.
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...