All commercial and industrial businesses in Dubai must be registered with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI) unless you are a very small trading outfit or professional. Once your company has been formerly recorded in the DCCI register, it is entitled to import and export goods in Dubai.
The DCCI carries out a variety of activities to serve the business community in Dubai, such as registering members, recording information and statistics on companies, attesting members, guiding members and facilitating members’ contacts with industry members to support local and international business networks.
Free zone companies can choose to register and be listed in the DCCI’s directory and use its services.
Membership is valid for one year. Check the dubaichamber.com for further information.
- Trade licence issued by DED or free zone.
- Commercial or industrial premises in Dubai.
- Business in operation
- Sound credit rating 10 years prior to application.
- No theft, fraud or forgery convictions 10 years prior to application.
- Passport of the partners/attorney (copy).
- Signature card, sealed and signed by the manager/ licensee/attorney/ partners.
- Trade licence (copy)
- Passport of the licensee/attorney (copy)
- Duly attested power of attorney, if applicable (copy).
- Memorandum of Association, notarised and attested (copy).
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI).
- Complete and submit application form for membership.
- Annual fee (varies) is calculated; pay required fees.
- A certificate of membership is issued (you can request an English version).
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...