- branch company or foreign representative office.
- individual establishment or sole proprietorship.
- limited liability company (LLC).
- professional/civil business company.
- public or private shareholding company.
The branch office of a foreign company carries out activities similar to that of its parent company subject to the approval of the DED.
- Appoint a local service agent if outside a free zone.
- Branch must engage in similar activities to parent company.
- Trade name must be the same name as the parent company.
- Parent company must have been registered for two years in home country.
- Branch must not import parent company products.
- Bank guarantee of Dhs.50,000 required.
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...