- branch company or foreign representative office
- individual establishment or sole proprietorship
- limited liability company (LLC)
- professional/civil business company
- public or private shareholding company
- Sponsorship from a UAE national, who must have a 51% stake in your business (see Appointing a sponsor).
- Company auditor must be UAE accredited
- Trade name (ending with ’LLC’) must be approved by DED.
- Minimum capital required is Dhs.300,000
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...