Most companies in Dubai employ a Public Relations Officer (PRO). This is an individual who deals on behalf of the company with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs and Ministry of Labour. The company will need to apply for a PRO card that is valid for one year and allows the company to hire someone to specialise in these activities.
- Company already has an establishment labour card and an establishment immigration card.
- Representative is already employed by the company and under their sponsorship.
What to bring
- Police clearance certificate
- Residence visa (copy)
- Two passport-sized photos
- Trade licence and immigration card (copies) for all represented companies.
- Request letter in Arabic from the sponsor (on company letterhead).
- Dhs.650 for expatriate
- Dhs.350 for UAE national
- General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
- Complete card application form (at typing office).
- Authorised representative and sponsor must sign and stamp forms.
- Submit all documents and pay required fees.
- Collect PRO card one week later; it is valid for one year and can be renewed with the same procedure.
Latest NewsView More
Downtown Dubai, dubbed the ‘Centre of Now’, and the nearby dynamic financial district, are hotspots for t...
There is much more than stores and eateries at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping destinations...
The UAE continues to develop at pace and almost every week makes incredible announcements. There are too many formid...
The culinary culture in Dubai takes a detour from its usual gastronomic delights to introduce a new breed of ‘m...
Traditional office settings too mundane? Or perhaps one too many distractions while working from home? We have the so...